21 Bradford St. Ext.
Provincetown MA 02657
Office and Fax: 508-487-9512
Rental Information and Policies:
Arrival and Check-in:
Internet, TVs, Blu-Ray Player and Music Each of the townhomes in Phase II has:
Arrival and Check-in:
- Except during the off season and by special arrangement, Herring Cove Village Townhomes and Duplexes rent weekly from Saturday to Saturday. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Go directly to Herring Cove Village located at 21 Bradford St. Ext. Provincetown MA 02657. Note that the 'Ext' is important for your GPS / phone as there is also a 21 Bradford St. at a different location.
- Please let us know your ETA ahead of time, and also call or text us at: (774) 994-7411 just prior to arriving in town and someone will meet you to check you in.
- Occasionally units are cleaned and ready prior to 4:00 pm check-in. However, in the peak summer season, that is more the exception and not the rule. If you arrive in town earlier than 4, you can come by and drop off your luggage and go into town. We cannot watch pets, and refrigeration may not be available until the unit is fully cleaned. Please plan accordingly.
- If you arrive after hours, let us know in advance, and we can hide a key to get in.
- Full payment is expected prior to check in. If you plan to pay by check (our preference as it eliminates hefty fees), please send checks ahead of time so that they may clear prior to check in.
- Except on a preapproved basis, we only allow up to 6 nightly guests per 3 bedroom townhome. Please register all of your guests with us at check-in.
- Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on the following Saturday. Sorry, due to tight turnover schedules, we cannot offer later checkouts, but we can keep your luggage for the day.
- Please inspect your unit during your initial walk thru and let us know as soon as you can if you notice any damage or anything that appears to be missing or not right. We perform that inspection during turnover prior to your arrival, but it is entirely possible that we miss something.
- We do not allow smoking in the Herring Cove Village units, nor do we allow it on their outside decks. If you do smoke outside away from the unit on the property, please dispose your cigarette butts properly. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Please help respect all of our guests and our neighbors by keeping music, TV, and general noise to very low levels after 10 p.m. If you enjoy your outdoor space after 10, please be very considerate of your neighbors. And sorry, but we cannot allow late night parties.
- If you have the Hot Springs Tub option on your third floor deck, please be respectful of your neighbors and if you use it after 10 pm, please be extremely quiet. Please note that our neighbors behind units 12-15 (Hatches Harbor Condos) are mostly year around and are extremely sensitive to noise. They won’t hesitate to call the police if noise is excessive.
- Please contact us if you yourself are bothered by noise.
- Cleaning is included for full / peak week summer rentals, and there is no extra charge (except for the pet cleaning charge, if any). For part-week rentals, there is a $350 cleaning and turnover fee.
- Pets are only allowed in specific units on a preapproved basis. Some units do not allow pets at all. Generally, because of our increased risk of damage and wear and tear, an extra pet fee and security deposit has been applied to renters with pets.
- Please be aware that the security deposit will not be returned if your pet causes any damage, or we get any consistent and unaddressed complaints about persistent noise (barking) on the property. If this is the case, we reserve the right have you board your pet for your remaining stay.
- All approved pets must be registered with us, and any violation of this policy will result in our request for you to remove your pet to a nearby boarding facility and the loss of your security deposit.
- Please do not leave your dog alone in the unit unless you are 100% confident that he / she is well behaved, will cause no damage, and will not bark.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times on our property and in Provincetown in general. You can be cited and ticketed on the beaches and in town for not having them on leash. Please also note that the tennis courts are made of clay. Any dog running on the court chasing balls or you will tear up the surface and take effort to repair.
- We cannot be responsible for the safety of your pet. Please be aware that there continue to be coyotes and other wild animals throughout Provincetown. Again, it is important to keep pets on a leash and nearby.
- Please inform us if a neighboring pet is disturbing you in any way.
- The Phase I townhomes come with 1 parking spot, and the Phase II units include 2 parking spaces either in tandem to the side or in front of the respective unit. Please only park in your spots. If you need additional parking, please let us know in advance, and while not guaranteed, we may be able to accommodate you.
- Every rental at Herring Cove Village has Central AC and heat.
- The houses in phase II have multi-zone systems individually controlled thermostats in three or more zones (one for each bedroom and one for downstairs). When you have the AC on, please make sure that all doors and windows are closed (some may be open upon your arrival to circulate fresh air throughout the unit). Also, please do not set the thermostat below 70 degrees as it may cause the compressor to freeze. Lastly, help us conserve energy by not wasting heat or AC when an area is not be used (bedrooms during the day, downstairs at night).
- The phase I townhomes have single zone central AC
- All townhomes at Herring Cove Village have fully appointed kitchen with professional gas stoves, built-in refrigerators, D/W, and microwave. The larger 3 bedroom phase II townhomes also have a wine refrigerator. There are coffee makers and blenders, as well as quality pans and dish and glass ware to serve 6-8.
- We do not offer hair dryers in the bathrooms, so bring your own (or buy a cheap one in town), and we have one iron on rotation for the community, so plan accordingly.
- The townhomes do offer a gas grill for BBQing, either their own individual or shared with one other home.
- All Phase II townhomes have a full size washer and dryer and at least a starter supply of laundry soap. If you run out, please replace the supplies. Note: there is sometimes an issue with the washer or dryer door closing and latching; if you run into this, gently pull up on the door as you close it and it should latch and stay closed. Unit #3 has a stackable smaller W/D. Please keep the washer in all units cracked open to dry when not in use, so as to avoid mildewing.
- We provide high quality sheet linens and towels in each home. There is one set of linens per bedroom, and four sets of towels per bathroom. One extra set of sheets is provided, located in the linen closet on the second floor. If you need more sheets, you may trade your set for a clean set at our office at the end of the driveway. However, we encourage you to use your washer and dryer in your unit to wash sheets and towels on an as needed basis.
- There are also beach towels for your use in linen closet. Please use these towels for the beach or any of the public pools. Please don’t take the bath towels away from the premises.
- Hopefully you will agree that we've gone the extra mile in outfitting the bedrooms (and living room) with nice decorative pillows, throw covers, duvets and quilts. Please help us keep these nice for everyone by taking care of them and not spilling or leaking things on them. Remove them to the bench, floor, or closet before sleeping. Please be very careful with drinks in the living room and on any of the rugs. Thanks.
- Lastly, if at all possible in order to help us with timely turnover on your departure day, please place used towels (but not sheets) and the washer and begin the cycle. If you have used your beach towels, it also helps us if you wash and dry them before you depart, as they take extra time and we have a limited supply. This is in no way a requirement, but your help is much appreciated.
- Security deposits, less any damage charges, will be mailed within 2 weeks of your checkout. By default, we will mail it to the address that we have on file. If you wish to get it refunded on your credit card, please let us know that before you leave and make sure we have the correct information needed.
- We are fairly liberal with small issues in your unit such as a broken glass or plate, but these types of damages will cause us to withhold funds from your deposit: 1) Any damage or excessive cleaning required in your Hot Springs Spa of the Phase II homes, including our need to drain the unit or prematurely replace filters. Typical causes of this would be improper maintenance or residual lotions or fluids or broken glass in the tub that require draining. 2) Damage or ruined furniture, duvets, sheets, towels, or decorative pillows that requires extreme cleaning or replacement 3) Damage to floors or walls that requires significant repair 4) Missing pans, dishware, small appliances or linens 5:Significant damage from a pet.
- Please help us maintain the pristine condition of the maple floors in the units. We provided felt pads for chair and table legs. We realize these pads don't always stay on. If you notice one off, please replace so as to keep the floors nice for all. Extra pads are provided in the kitchen drawer. Thank you.
- It is okay with us if CAREFULLY you move furniture around to suit your group’s size and needs, especially outdoors chairs, etc. Again, please be careful of scratching the floors and banging walls.
- Please make sure to undo any changes you made to any indoor or outdoor furniture placement.
- Each unit has two pull-out trash cans located under the kitchen island. One is for recycling, and one is for regular trash. Items that should be recycled include cans, bottles, and plastic containers. Please help us and the town by rinsing these items prior to putting them in your recycling can.
- As you will likely fill these a few times during your stay, there is a dumpster located at the turn circle of the driveway for trash as well as several cans for recyclables. Please take your trash out to there as needed. There are additional trash bags located under the sink. Any help you can provide us with removing any opened food or drink items (refrigerated or non-refrigerated) and taking to the dumpster at the end of your stay will be greatly appreciated.
- Please note that units do NOT have a garbage disposal (town ordinance). Leftover food items, plate scrapings, etc. must be thrown in the garbage. Please help in protecting our (very expensive) Title V septic systems by not putting large items down your sinks, or flushing items other than toilet paper in your bathrooms. Thanks.
- For tennis players, we offer a tennis package of unlimited court time for everyone in your condo for $200. You can pre-reserve one 90 minute session a day, but you can play more than that and anytime if a court is available. If you just want to play a few times, you can book courts by the hour or half hour at the standard rate.
Internet, TVs, Blu-Ray Player and Music Each of the townhomes in Phase II has:
- Its own wireless internet
- At least 1 High Def. Flat Screen TVs
- At least 1 Blu-Ray player with surround sound speakers.
- At least 1 Comcast high definition digital cable boxs (sorry, no DVR – you’ll need to catch up on your shows at home).